Discovering Chinese is a set of textbooks specifically designed for beginner-intermediate level students, grades 6 through 12, who are learning Chinese in non-Chinese speaking communities and consists of Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3, and Volume 4. View our Discovering Chinese Volume 3 Online Curriculum here. The online curriculum is available in both simplified and traditional Chinese.
Volume 3 contains 12 lessons with the following features:
- A spiral-up, step-by-step approach that reinforces and builds upon material from previous lessons, and emphasizes speaking and comprehension.
- A comprehensive selection of characters and sentence patterns.
- Highly-relevant topics with daily, useful vocabulary, covering school, family, daily life, sports, etc.
- Vivid illustrations, detailed cultural and grammatical introductions.
25. Where Are They? 他們在哪裡？
26. What Does Her Father Do? 她的爸爸做什麼工作？
27. My Day 我的一天
28. Whose Room Is It? 這是誰的房間？
29. What Are They Doing? 他們在做什麼？
30. Making A Phone Call 打電話
31. What Classes Did You Have Today? 你今天上了什麼課？
32. I See With My Eyes 我用眼睛看。
33. Teacher Li's House 這是李老師的家
34. The Zoo 動物園
35. Please Come To Play At My Home 請你來我家玩
36. Going To A Chinese Restaurant 到中國飯店吃飯