The Magical Tour of China series contains a set of workbook specifically designed for intermediate-advanced level students, grades 6 through 12, preparing students for the AP exam. The workbook features grammar and vocabulary exercises, additional readings, and games to build upon the corresponding lessons in the textbook. The extended activities focus on cultural information and idioms, promoting cultural connections and comparisons. There are also reading discussions, comprehension exercises, and essay writing exercises to challenges students' grasps on advanced Chinese learning.
The series also includes: Volume 1, Volume 3, and Volume 4.
10. Visiting the Palace Museum (1) 游故宫 （上）
11. Visiting the Palace Museum (2) 游故宫 （下）
12. Climbing the Great Wall 爬长城
13. Visiting the Wang's Home 去小龙的爷爷家做客
14. No Colored Eggs on Easter (1) 没有彩蛋的复活节（上）
15. No Colored Eggs on Easter (2) 没有彩蛋的复活节（下）
16. Magic Chinese Characters (1) 汉字真奇妙（上）
17. Magic Chinese Characters (2) 汉字真奇妙（中）
18. Magic Chinese Characters (3) 汉字真奇妙（下）